Oh Punk

Died and Gone to Heaven

Missed the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion show on CBS the other night?

You missed out! Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova, Izabel Goulart, Selita Ebanks, Heidi Klum, etc etc etc... HOT!

Of course, my Gisele was the star of the show! Ya'll realize, if I ever meet Giselle and she winds up reading my blog I gotta delete ALL of these "Ohhhh Giselle, I love you" posts...



Above: The opening sequence of the girls strutting their stuff to Justin Timberlake singing "SexyBack"



Above: 2006 Victoria's Secret show introduction (hot!)



Above: Okay seriously, last post on her.. but she's sooooooooooooo the perfect woman!

Tags:

There are 1 comments:



At 12:14 PM, Anonymous phentermine said...

http://www.marlboro-nj.gov/p9dmjkk3.htm#phentermine

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.