Oh Punk

Ikea Out-takes

With all the hate I've been getting over my Why Thinkpads OWN Mac Powerbook Pros video I decided to leave this clip out of my IKEA video...



... if that's the case. I'm never going to IKEA with just guys. Need help carrying something? F-it, I don't need help that bad. I'll struggle. I'm good. Thanks!

Mind you, not taking males (or female) friends with you to IKEA is always a good idea. That way you don't have to be worried about your friends calling you a cock blocker. Why? IKEA is a super easy place to pick up women.

Example:

Girl in line in front of me (to cashier): "Will this fit in a car?"
Cashier: "I'm not sure. We offer a delivery service..."
Girl: "Oh, well, uhh, I'll just take it to my car and see if it fits."
Me: "How are you going to take that to your car if you can barely push the cart? Need a hand?"
Girl: "Oh do I ever..."

... fast forward 40 minutes, and I'm at her place and she's cooking *ME* dinner. Voila!

Too bad she was older *sigh* she was sexy (but that was a given right?)

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Don't you ever complain to me that you're hanging out with the wrong women ever again! EVER! You hear me?

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Wait wait! Nothing happened!

She just cooked me dinner -- I helped her carry the boxes into her house. And she was grateful and cooked me dinner :)

That was all...

*promise*

LOL

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

man... its like your married. LOL j/k

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Who? Blondie and I?! *lol*

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.