Oh Punk

Umbra Sale...

So Umbra -- makers of interesting housewares, not to be confused with soccer gear manufacturer, Umbro -- had their annual warehouse sale this past weekend! As expected THOUSANDS showed up to the event in search of red hot deals!

Some (losers) even camped out overnight just so they could be the first to snatch up some of these:

Soap dishes - $1. Frames - $5. Bowls - $10. Lamps - $20.

How can you beat those prices? You can't! Last year my, we showed up early -- muscled our way past a lentghy column of ladies -- and just strolleld right into the sale. That clearly wasn't the case this year...

Thanks to a super late night on Friday, followed by staying up all night on Saturday (ie. going to sleep on Sunday morning at 8am, I was bad, yes...) I didn't make it to the sale until Sunday afternoon:



There was literally nothing left at that point. I still saw some mo'fos packing their vans with all sorts of Umbra bags (see above) -- wtf was there left to buy? It was all junk. Odds and ends, and that was it.

I missed football for this? What was I thinking?

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Whatever. Remember when you were telling me how much you packed into your minivan? Don't lie.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

The plates may say RSXXXY, but the vehicle says.. "Soccer Mom"....

LAUGH! j/k

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Blondie: oh yeah.. my mini-van is HOT!!!

e-Karl: LOL .. I'd drive a minivan if I *had* too.. lol.. but it'd be pimped out!

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

I think a "pimped out minivan" is an oxymoron, is it not? Wouldn't that allow your kids to sit too far back, and then you couldn't whip them with your belt while driving if they act up? Nope, don't think the MV is for you.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

I would never whip my kids with a belt! Never-ever. Beat them, yes. With a belt, no. (Plus if they got a spanking they more than likely deserved it!)

As for a pimped out MINIVAN. Hmmm -- you're right. I think a tricked out SUV is more my style. A Hummer H2 seems to be my style.

Thanks Blondie!!!!!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.