Oh Punk

Dogs! Why can't they be Civil?

Why can't all dogs be like the dog in that old Daft Punk video, Da Funk?

Remember Charles? He was all grown up and reading!

Anyhow, I was riding the elevator down to the parking garage, and the elevator stops on 20th floor. In walks a well dressed petite girl. I do my usual "Hey what's up girl?" thing -- only to notice her boyfriend/fiance/husband walk in right behind, whoops! He was pretty cool though.

The elevator continues moving downward and stops on the 11th floor. The doors open and in walks a larger -- tall, stout and mean looking-- lady. In the background a loud constant barking could be heard from the 11th floor hallway.

Little Miss Petite chirps "Woah, that sounds like a HUGE dog!"

I smirk. In the snobbiest of voices go: "Oh God! Talk about annoying. Some people with dogs in this building are sooooo inconsiderate..."

The larger lady turns and stares at me ferociously.

"Excuse me, that's my dog!"

Woah!!! Talk about awkward. I could see the flames coming out of her nose. Fucking dragon woman. This lady was ready to take a swing at me. I clenched my fists and prepare to defend myself as I glanced over at the couple. They looked on in terror.

The elevator continued to beep floor by floor as it desencded toward the parking decks.

My eyes quickly darted in the directions of the elevator buttons. Both parking levels P1 and P2 were lit up.

Originally I had first pressed P2. The couple pressed P1. The elevator stops at P1 first. The question at hand was where was Big Momma going? P1 or P2? I was NOT prepared to get stuck alone with this lady...

... if she was going to P2 to with me, I would've jumped off at P1.

Thankfully, she stormed out at P1. The couple snickered as they quietly waved goodbye.

*PHEW* I really should learn to keep my mouth shut! But pshhh... I wasn't really scared of her anyway (ha!)

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

spell check is your friend!

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Fixed it. YOu happy? Geez..

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Yeah, that coulda been ackward!

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Damn you!!!!!!

Spelling mistakes are cool for 2007 anyway...

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.