Oh Punk

Gold, I love Gold...

The other day, I looked at my Silver Motorola V3 phone and was not impressed!

Silver? That was cool during Entorage Season 1, but nowadays, every 12 year old has one:



Don't get me wrong. I still like the Razr. It's just that I need something flashy, something shinier. I looked high and low. The Dolce and Gabbana Special Edition Gold Razr was nice, but the gold colour was far too light. With it's silver trim and the big black plastic face the phone was too dainty. I'm not shelling out $500 to $2000 for a dainty phone! Pass!

I needed something gaudy, something with the original Razr metal face ruggedness. I needed something in that 70's gold colour. Something pimping...

... the solution? I went out and had this custom job done up:



I dont' care what y'all say. I like it:



Plus tacky and gaudy stuff is fun. I feel like I'm one of those stupid underground rappers with their cheap home-made Photoshop album covers:



On a brighter note, some random -- but gorgeous -- woman in the mall came up to me and said "Let me guess? You love goooooooooooooold"

Too funny...

Tags:

There are 13 comments:



At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Shaun, I hate to state the obvious, but you are SO compensating for something. Are you trying to distract attention away with your flashy, custom phone? Are you going to have your car redone to match now?

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

No way ...

... how could you not love flashy stuff?!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Shaun, your priorities are so SERIOUSLY messed up...

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

What other priorities are there -- lol -- I didn't really ignore anything else :)

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

Just don't have any unfortunate smelting accidents. Unless thats what Blondie thinks your compensating for...

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I'm actually sending Blondie something gold by mail! :)

*smirk*

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

What?! Now why would you have to go and say that?! I hope you're sending it EXPRESS mail!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Don't get your hopes up Blondie... its just a gold wrapper from the Twix bar he ate last night

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I bought Mike a commercial case of 48 TWIX chocolate bars a while back. I'm sure he has some wrappers lying around! lol

As for GOLD... Blondie, it'll be coming by regular mail. What more do you want, it's already gold. Geez Blondie, you have your priorities seriously messed up!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Schmitt said...

OMG!! Shaun, this is funny shit. I deliver to you a high five with a snapping back kick.

-Schmitty

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

HOLY SCHMITT!!!!

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

I guess I should read your other posts before posting on the newest blog. OOps so it is a face plate. LMAO @ that ghetto xmas album that is some ghettofabouls garbage. Looks like their 20y/o brother did it in Photoshop like u said.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Ahhh Schmitt is in the house!

Tanya: Well not really a face plate... lol.... LOL -- but yeah. Lots of those underground wrappers get those SUPER computer graphic styled albums done. For years now. It's like the style. I don't know why.. but they're soooooooooooooooo craptacular. It just has to be done! hahaha

Nuts eh?

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.