Oh Punk

I feel like dancing? WTF?

Alright, first of all, I must point this out:

Yesterday, I decided to write something heartfelt and emotional, but all you mofo's turned it into a mockery! Have a little respect, you heathens.

With that said, that was my first and last emotional piece. And just out of spite, the next person who drops a "Why don't you ever write anything emotional or personal on your blog?" is getting a kick. Yes, even if you are a girl!

... although, don't hold me to that fighting a girl thing. I'm a sucker for treating women right. I've always said if some girl randomly bit me I'd punch her out -- and sure enough some random (but hot) girl BIT me the other day. I didn't even know her, but she bit me while sharing a cab downtown. What the hell?

Kinky? Who knows? That's not the important part. The important part is I that I never punched her out like I always said I would! She could've been a vampire!

Secondly. I was informed that SOMEONE (no names, actually screw it, Eva!) from my office obtained a picture of me dressed as the Grinch and sliced me into a Scissor Sisters video. What the hell?

If you want a good laugh (at my expense) I strongly urge you to click here.

On that note: Dear Miss Eva, I know you made this ridiculous video. You think you're safe in Montreal? Surprise, you're not! I'm flying out there in a couple weeks... So you know what that means? I have a few weeks to start planning *grin*

... so unless you want me to seek revenge with a truly outrageous prank, I suggest you apologize and take me to the Montreal richboy restaurant of my choice. In this case, I want to go Queue De Cheval!

(Ok, so I found the dancing Shaun grinch to be funny!)

Tags:

There are 10 comments:



At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

You mean that wasn't really you dancing? Had me fooled!

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Shaun! Look at your moves! Man, I know I told you I wasn't going to take you to Cowboys, but I may be rethinking it. I can see the billboard now.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Way to post this AFTER I put in my comments about this in the previous blog postings... LOL Still though... GOLD!

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Lex: whatever!

Blondie: We're going to Cowboys in Caglary! Can't wait - the girls on the site look smoking *jk jk*

e-karl: Yes, I should edit this post and give you credit -- then again -- you did forward this to a whole whack of other people at the office. Gina says "pink" is my colour...

LAUGH!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

you love it and you know it.. don't hate.

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Rubes said...

Eva is my new BFF good for you sister! hahahahh classic shaun as a scissor sister, who konw they just might sell more albums!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

How is Eva getting props on *MY* blog.. lol

!!!

Eva you're such a show stealer! lol

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Eva want to live the glamourous life.. HAHAHA!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

I'm not sure if props on Shaun's blog constitutes the 'glamourous life'!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Ahhhh BLondie.. you're so silly.. remind me to tell you the TRUE meaning on what "glamorous" when I'm in town. It's a funny story...

*shakes head*

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.