Oh Punk

Rich Mofo's ONLY!

The other night I was walking past the sales centre of a rather fancy downtown condo project.

Some transient must've had a marker -- presumably for getting high -- and vandalized a billboard on the side of the sales centre:



Here's a closer look:



Rich Mofo's Only -- I actually laughed out loud when I saw that, hilarious!

But as I walked through the cold, I started thinking. You know what? What a killer concept. If I was a developer I'd market my condominium project on that theme alone: RICH MOFO'S ONLY.

That little vandal was unknowingly a marketing genius. A project like that would be a hit -- I mean, even I'd wanna live there.

Think about it, wouldn't this advertisement just sell you on the spot?



Tags:

There are 0 comments:



Post a Comment


Return to main page







.