Oh Punk

What up Cabbie?

I hopped into a cab and told the cab where I wanted to go. Before I could say anything else, he broke out this gem:

"Ahhh, I've already taken plenty of p***y there. Lots of young, clean shaven..."
He went on and on and on. I wish I taped his original rant, but didn't think about it until he had already got most of it out of his system. I feel sorry for any women that get stuck in his cab!

Regardless, the little more that he said was still funny. Turn the volume up, but it's certainly *NOT* work-safe:



Tags:

There are 6 comments:



At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Rubes said...

HOLY SHIT hahah that is classic.....that cabbie's rant.....LOL he sounds soo off he boat...."dick cock" hahahahha all 13 inches....damn he has driven a few girls around FREAKO

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

LOL! Too funny -- but seriously, it's nothing to the hardcoreness he started spitting out the second I got in. It was crazy -- and the accent -- that's awesome!

Yeah, he went on a bit more about 13 inches after before talking about the mafia and some other random stuff...

*shakes head*

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

haha he reminds me of the guy from 40 year old virgin..
Mooj: Life is about people. It's about connections.
Andy Stitzer: It's all about connections.
Mooj: It's not about cocks, and ass, and tits.
Andy Stitzer: Yeah.
Mooj: And butthole pleasures.
Andy Stitzer: It's not about butthole pleasures at all.
Mooj: It's not about these rusty trombones, and these dirty sanchez.
Andy Stitzer: Please stop.
Mooj: And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls.
Andy Stitzer: Mooj, just please stop.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I really really really hope you copied - and pasted that! And didn't spit that out from memory! haha! Hilarious:)

(you're right though.. it totally reminded me of him.. I'm so bitter I didn't get his original rant..)

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

lol no way in hell did i memorize that word for word.. but I know most of it.. :D haha its one of the best convos of the movie

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

LOL! Alright, good! I was scared that you watched clip over and over and over until you finally knew it inside out. That would NOT be healthy...

*ha*

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.