Oh Punk

Can I annoy you some more?

This is the song that doesn't end...



... yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people starting singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because ...

For those of you not in the know, here's the full version of the song from that kid's show, Lamb Chop's Play-along. It is single-handedly by far the MOST annoying song ever produced!

I remember a group of teens started singing it in a mall food, and they went on and on my friend. They started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they continued singing it forever just because...

All I wanted to do was eat my Taco Grande in peace, but the singing wouldn't cease. My blood began to boil. I was about to get up and go Jim, check-that, Chris Everett on them, but just as I made the turn, some old -- and scary looking -- man started screaming: "Shut the hell up before I slap the shit out of you!" Did this man cock-block on screaming at punks? Damn!

Point of the story is: If you're looking to get murdered, this is certainly the song to sing, because it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it...

Tags:

There are 0 comments:



Post a Comment


Return to main page







.