Oh Punk

He got game...

Ever see the show Keys to the VIP?

It's a hidden camera gameshow set inside various nightclubs that pits two men against each other in a contest of who can pick up the most girls. during the course of the evening. The guy with the most game is usually triumphant.

If the show's producers are reading this, sign up my friend Jon as a contestant because when it comes to game, he's up here *my hand is above my head* and I'm down here *my hand is at my ankles*

Old man Jon is always shooting down my game: "Pssh, you're giving that girl your business card? How do you know if she'll even call you... And you say, you've got game? Your game isn't weak, you've got nothing!"

Ahhh Jon, his words of pick-up-women wisdom are always inspiring. How could I ever follow in his footsteps? When it comes to game, Jon isn't a player, he's the comissioner!

Take this example from a Las Vegas night club: Jon walks up to the hottest girl in the club (and probably in the city!)

She was about 5'7", had a gorgeous smile, great hair, long legs, was ultra fit and had a killer pair of... uhh... eyes. Yes, eyes -- don't ask me the colour though, I was mesmerized by her smile.

Anyhow, the girl turns towards him, and they speak for a few moments -- damn, Jon is actually talking to this chickita -- he touches her hand briefly, and starts walking back towards us. Jon had a HUGE grin on his face.

Us: "Damn Jon, who is that girl Jon? What'd you do Jon? What'd you say?"

Jon: "She's some girl. Hot eh?"

Us: "Yes... yes... what'd you say?"

Jon: "Not much. I just told her she was beautiful and gave her a ten dollar bill with my hotel room number on it..."

Us: "You gave her a A TEN DOLLAR bill?"

Jon: "Yeah, with my room number on it. Think about it. She's a perfect 10, hence giving her a $10 bill. She's a ten, so here's ten. See? It makes sense. Plus, it's a Canadian $10 bill. It's colourful and different. I figured that would intrigue her..."

Us: "Uhhh...."

The funniest part of that story, was that we later realized that Jon didn't even write down WHAT HOTEL we were staying at! Good job commish!

If you have that much money to burn, just give it to me. I'll even give you my business card and buy you a drink...

Tags:

There are 6 comments:



At 7:31 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

things i feel that should be mentioned:

1 - she wasn't that tall. she was a shorty filipino. still fucking hot though

2 - she was a shooter girl that worked at the club which means...

3 - jon wasn't running game...

4 - she was closing a sale. ABC son, ABC. A Always. B Be. C Closing. Always. Be. Closing. Always. Be. Closing!

5 - she kept smacking my ass everytime we passed by each other... ah good times...

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Alright my memory doesn't serve me as well -- but I remember she was FUCKING hot.

But, i'm pretty sure Jon was running game. He later said he wasn't doing it for himself... whatever!

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous *Lori* said...

As if YOU don't have game, Shaun :-p Please!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Lori, I don't. I'm a good boy :)

I also like computers:)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

Jon has no game. Bracelets are worth "the look in her eyes"? Ten bucks to pick up someone at work? Throw some money my way!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

$400 dollar bracelets for that matter!

Yo Jon, pay my mortgage!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.