Oh Punk

Oh the weather outside...

Happy Valentine's day y'all. This evening should be warmer than yesterday!

Last night while everyone else hid from an icy blizzard, A.I. and myself went toboganning (sledding). Unlike some felines who "don't like winter activities" we braved the bitter cold -27 degree winds. It turned out to be a blast!

Check out my Adventures in Tobogganning video; the in-sled cam at the end is pretty cool:



Tags:

There are 9 comments:



At 1:39 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL that is classic love the dramatic music!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

You didn't ask me to come out!

....


I would have said no :(

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

Dude that is so NOT a tobaggan!!! That's just a sled! The music is pretty cool though and that hill kicks ass! And guess what - Evanescence is coming to my town at the end of March!!! Woohoo!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

that's cool Amber. now you get to experience a shitty band live!

cheerio!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Ruby: Dramatic music? OMG... that's the Terminator 2 theme! I actually heard it on XM the other day and was like, woah, I can use this one day for something...

Lex: You weren't asked because (a) you'd sell out, and (b) you'd sell out! Plus I only had space for one passenger other than my self with the back seats folded down -- and it was CCCOLD!

Amber: That's awesome! Are you getting tickets? They put on a wicked live show! Try and see them if you can.

Chin: It's funny that you didn't refer to them as Everscience as per usual. Laugh, and they're really good in real life. Better than Talib Kwalee (sp?)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

Don't take away my right to sell out! I deserve the right!

P.S. Rubes, that's pretty lame that you didn't recognize the music.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Yo, A.I, where you at? I sense that someone is challenging your throne for the 2007 "Guest Star of the Year" award.

Lex, you really want that award that bad eh? Sellout on, sellouter.

As for Ruby, yeah Rubes, what's wrong with you? You probably could identify music from flicks such as Love Actually, but not from T-2? Even tribal people in the Amazon know that beat!

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

Can I COME next time. GT Snow racers. *memories* I still have mine too its mint I need to ride it once again. Lemme know!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Of course -- the more, the merrier! The more the merrier..

But we should all go somewhere dangerous! Dangerous! Dangerous!

With lots of trees and poles (jk jk)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.