Oh Punk

What type of spam is this?

What the hell is this? I found this addressed to me in my mailbox at the office:



Turns out it's for Mr. B's Famous Warehouse Sale, talk about creepy! I can only imagine what the mail room people must be thinking. Damn you Mr. B's, and whoever added me to your mailing list.

Speaking of creepy, Lindsay Lohan is not creepy. I don't care what any of y'all say.

Tags:

There are 9 comments:



At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

She's totally creepy. She's so skinny you miss her if she's standing sideways. And isn't she in rehab right now??? Yea, she's creepy alright.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Ok, she did get a bit too skinny for a bit -- but her happy medium is great.

What's funny was a while back I was dating a girl who looked exactly like her (during the happy medium phase) and now that was creepy.

Wow, it was like, I was sleeping with Lindsay Lohan.................

Guess what her name was?

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

Was it Lindsay??? Could it have been THAT creepy???

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Actually I just looked at a photo I have here -- no no -- she's not creepy at all.. lol I take it back!

*grin*

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I don't get spam. I use gmail.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Wait, you use Gmail for your physical post mail? I don't believe that.

Because of that arrogance.. I'm mailing you a package tomorrow.

TOMORROW SON. Expect it on Monday (I'm not wasting money on courier services!)

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Amber... said...

So the exgirlfriends name was...

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Deathmachine said...

I dunno who that is.. but you should ask him for a back rub.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Amber: Her middle name was Lindsay!!! lol

Deathmachine: Word! I'm gonna copy and paste this and just send it to their email..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.