Oh Punk

Happy Anniversary...

... to my condo! Today marks one year since I moved in. Wow, has it been that long since my friends re-labelled my boxes with tags such as Penis Pump and Shaun's Racist Articles? Ahh good times!


Anyhow, it's 3:24am, this boy is exhausted...



Tags:

There are 6 comments:



At 7:51 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I can count the number of times I've been awake at 3:24AM in my life with one hand.

How come you don't invite us to your place no more? Afraid the surprise inspection will show you keep a messy home?

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Whatever! Come over any time! Next Team ID dinner -- my place! Deal?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

Now that I've got my car, I'm coming over on a Tuesday. Gotcha bitch!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

I still have about 45 seconds from the time I buzz you in until the time you get up to the top on the elevator...

.. I'm up for this challenge..

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

It ain't called an inspection for nothing. I'm checking:
- your washing machine
- your dishwasher
- under your bed

and any other spot you think you can hide your shit. I'll even wait until security has to go take a piss, and sneak in with random dog walker.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Alright. Bring it. My house is clean...

... I entertain often -- check the fridge even. Clean, clean and clean.

So here's the deal. If you come over (on a surprise inspection) and my house is clean (it will be) YOU will be responsible for purchasing and EATING an entire Burger King Quad Stacker sandwich combo!

If my place is dirty, I will be responsible for purchasing and EATING an entire Burger King Quad Stacker Sandwhich combo.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.