Oh Punk

Party all the tiiiiiiime...

Last night I stayed home, worked on my car, and was asleep by 1:30. Forty-five minutes later my cell phone rings, it was my "bartender" friend and her friend. They finished work and wanted to hang. I've been selling her out for a while now, so I caved and they came over. By the time they left I was not only intoxicated, but STARVING.

I popped a Jamaican Beef Patty into the microwave. For some odd reason, I couldn't help but think about Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time song. Yes, I'm an idiot (see video):



Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

Ok lets try this again.
I like the house remix of "Party All The Time".
Haha Patty all the time. I craving one now but coco bread patty coco bread so its a coco bread patty sandwich. Oh god brb mmmm

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Dude.. you got too much time on your hands.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Tnya: Patty Sandwiches ROCK! There was this Portuguese bakery by my school who sold the bun with lettuce tomato and mayonaise! It was OFF THE HOOK delicious (even more so than Coco Bun sandwhiches.. I kid you not!) I miss those days. Hmmm. Guess what I'm making tonight?

e-karl: Nice cell phone ring tone (For those of you out of the the loop.. he's got "Patty all the time" whenever I call him.. hardcore!!)

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

I had to do it... I just had to.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

I still can't believe David...

"Why would you let them record you..."

Followed by Greg...

"He put it online on his blog!!!"

HAHAHAH

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.