Oh Punk

Say Cheese!

I was going through pictures this evening and you know what is my BIGGEST pet peeve? Mo'fos that don't look at the camera when they are being photographed -- especially when they're ass is doing it on purpose!

Take for example this repeat offender. F' this guy, for real...


Above: Not once... (Yay, that's me in the middle!)


Above: Not twice...


Above: Not even thrice -- but 80% of the time. Seriously. Stop it!

*Note: I was going to make this post full of Alison pics, but I didn't want her to flame out!

Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

My biggest pet peeve is people that look exactly the same in every picture.

Centered in the frame.

Smiling.

And possibly even posing by pointing at themself.

Boring! And also, somewhat lame. Get out of here with this garbage post, come stronger next time.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

OH PUNK!!!!

ps. I don't know anyone like that..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.