Oh Punk

The streak continues...



Normally, I don't post weekend party pics. This time I'll make an exception.

It was my friend George's birthday. He celebrated by taking us to a club that featured $2.50 drinks all night long!

Let me tell you, this has been the first time in a LONG time that my streak of NOT throwing up has been seriously challenged.

I haven't thrown up for any reason -- including the flu, disgusting fish smelling items, and rollercoasters -- since October of 1999.

Yet during the ride home, there I sat in the passenger seat of my friend's car. My right hand clutching the comfort rail of the door with it's window down, trying to breathe as much fresh air as possible. "Just a few more minutes.. a few more minutes..."



Above: Chin was there last night. See what I mean about him NOT looking at the camera. F'ing Chinovski.

Thankfully, the streak is safe for now. I must admit, it was embarrassing but equally funny waking up on my bed with my jacket on! Terrible Shaun, just terrible.

Tags:

There are 7 comments:



At 7:14 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

true i'm not looking at the camera, but my excuse was i'm dancing.

what's yours and chris' excuse for looking so mad?

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Chris C and I are looking so mad, because we knew YOU were NOT looking at the camera...

(Plus mad is in for 2007)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger jazzexorcizin' said...

I suppose I wouldn't be so salty about missing out on the festivities if Lionel Richie hadn't been invited...

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Lionel Richie was invited...

(what are you talking about btw?)

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

"Disgusting fish smelling items"???

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

Looks like your hanging with Wayne Brady in that first pic brother.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Tanya said...

I agree with EKarl that guy looks like a thinner Wayne Brady. BUT Wayne's long lost twin looks like hes stroking you off.. look at his fist.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.