Oh Punk

Back by popular demand...

After several months of people asking me "Where's your blog?" -- I have finally decided to bring it back!

Most of the questionable (and super funny) posts have been placed offline for now... but worry not, lots and lots of over-the-top to come!

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 7:53 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I never asked for this shit to come back. And since you haven't been reading my blog all this time, why the fuck should I read yours?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Regardless, you welcomed John back like the Prodigal son -- and what'd he do? He took your award and ran.

So again, "my man", it's me! I'm back!

Plus I was sick at home today and read your entire collection of posts. Just catching up On Ruby's

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

you read all of them? Don't lie, I'll quiz you the next time I see you!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Yeah.. no worries.. you just can't be asking me about your posts that are like "Buck 112 - Raptors 106"

I'll just tell you that Ginobili is an Argentinian last name.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.