Oh Punk

The car sitter...

A few months back I badly injured my ankle while playing soccer! Stories out on the net have me pegged as crying, however this is not true!

I was in extreme pain and asked to go to the hospital for x-rayage -- however -- I did *not* cry. I did complain about the pain! But who wouldn't? I was forced to hop single footedly for 300+ metres to the nearest car My so-called friend refused to help me unless I let him carry me honeymoon style past several hot soccer girls and some random loitering guys. F-that!

To make a long story short, I could not drive. I had no choice but to trust my car, RSXXXY, with none other than Chris M for the day. Apparently he filmed his adventures in my car.

Needless to say I was not impressed when I found these videos on his blog the other day. Alright, they're actually quite entertaining:



And the of course, there was also the video of him eating CURRY in my car with the windows up! You're lucky I never saw these months ago... Smells delicious eh? Damn you...

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 8:05 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

this is what happens when you're out of the game for so long. You're blogging about the past? Lame!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger chinwhat said...

not just about the past, but about a past blog post. the fucker didn't even link the original posting. fuck is that?

http://chinder.blogspot.com/2007/07/rsxxxy-me.html

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger chinwhat said...

Yo, I haven't blogged in a while. I forgot how things are done...

... frig, I'll buy you two whiners lunch. You happy???

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Lamo WE WANT TO READ NEW SHIT!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

It's coming! It's coming! Next post (ie. NOW!)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.