Oh Punk

What's in your Pocket?

I recently joined a Facebook group called "What's in your Pocket?" I soon realized that I carry a TON of things daily:


Above (clockwise from wallet): wallet, business card holder, Blackberry Pearl, Motorola Krzr K1 phone, house key with FOB, Siemens GPS Navigation system (for the car), Kingston KPEX Audio/Video player (for the car) and keys to RSXXXY.

When I travel abroad, it gets worse...


Above: Nintendo DS-Lite, Sony camera, and Canadian Passport

I'd NEVER rock a "murse" -- man purse -- ugh! I personally can't wait for the next generation of convergent devices...

So, what's in your pocket?

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 3:40 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I've always got loose change in my pocket. But when the homeless people come by, I clench the coins in my fists (so they don't make any noise), and I shake my head...

"sorry man, I got nothing for you."

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Cold! Cold! You should offer to take one to lunch one day and see what happens? Bring to a lunch and learn or work lunch.. it'll be fun!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

I have a rocket in my pocket hahahah...sorry I've always felt like saying that!

Dude you could totally rock a murse and make it your own thing!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

ugh! On Halloween when I was dressed as the grinch some ultra-hot girl comes up to me and goes "what's in the bag?" and I was like presents -- and she comes in really close and goes "Well I want a pocket rocket... make it two" and does this kiss thing.. too bad her boyfriend came and took her drunk ass away! hahahaha

As for the murse.. no way..

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Patrick Wong said...

I love gadgets. On a daily routine, I carry my Sony Ericsson T647 cellphone, NDS, iPod, Dell Axim, 8G USB drive, ...etc. I have a blog that is all about Gadgets / gizmo / Hi Tech devices - http://wikigiz.com

I give out prizes and share my site's income to its writers!

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.