Oh Punk

Being poor...

Oh do I ever hate being poor! I was browsing through the top prizes for the Princess Margaret Hospital's Cash and Cars lottery and one of them is a Ferrari F-430 Coupe F1. Winners aren't announced until Thursday, but I just *might* be a winner

I think my heart just skipped a beat, here's why...



I could always sell my condo right? "Hi mom? Dad? I'm moving back home!"

Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

Kenny, because you are poor, you can get me the Yellow Mega Man...

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I was waiting for the joke, and it never came. Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life (that's when I stopped watching).

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Greg: lol re: Yellow Mega Man! ha.

Lex: Not everything in life has to be funny! On a side note: I'm pretty sure car nerds laughed through that video: "Normally exhaust pipes are waste outlets for air, but I've heard less tuned symphony orchastras than that!" -- see? That's funny. fun-ny.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.