Oh Punk

Deadbeats!

Like always, I sent my friend Anthony's (aka "ai") mom a Christmas card this year. The following conversation bubbled up when Anthony hijacked an email thread between our group of friends to comment on the incident:


Anthony: Shaun - my mom loved the card. "I like shaun, he knows how to go, around people." he sure does, he sure does.

Chin: fyi to all: shaun sent ai's mom a xmas card and in it, he literally called us 'bums'

Anthony: See attachment. "Those are Anthony's deadbeat friends" New quote from mom: "see what he wrote? He's cool."

Anthony also attached some Blackberry'd pictures of the card:

Above: The picture is blurry -- thanks Anth -- but my signaure reads: "(from) Shaun - not Chin, or John, or Cathy or Alexis... those are Anthony's deadbeat friends!"

This all stems back to when Anthony's mom had us over for dinner and everyone kept asking why I wasn't the victim of any of her jokes. She replied "I like Shaun. He brings me flowers. He sends me Christmas cards" -- and I responded -- "Yeah, I'm not a dead beat like this lot here..."

Too funny!

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 2:59 AM, Blogger "princess of the damn" said...

nice one...=)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

sniff sniff still waiting for my card in the mail hehe

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

fuck you guy

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Thanks for the Card Shaun it was soo cute :)

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Princess: Thanks!

Lex: Listen deadbeat...

Ruby: Awww, you're welcome! ha :)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.