Oh Punk

Do you come with the phone?

Can you believe I am getting grief for my mobile blogging last week?

What's the big deal?

It only takes a minute to click, type and text. It's not my fault I'm technologically advanced...

Wanna blog on the go?

The following links will show you how to do it by text-messaging (SMS) from your phone or by email from a device such as a Blackberry or Moto Q.

Speaking of phones, Nikolett Barabas (pictured above) is looking UBER hot in that new Motorola Razr 2 commercial.

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Greg said...

Yeah, she's hot, but its probably the single stupidest commercial airing on TV right now...

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Stupidest commercial? No way! I'd buy a razr 2 if I didn't have a new phone!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger chambilkethakur said...

mobile blogging is tedious and time consuming.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

True -- from a regular cell phone -- but with newer devices it's actually quite easy! My mobile posts take virtually no time at all!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.