Oh Punk

Holiday Pictures...

Flipping through a few holiday pics; I thought this was a good shot of my uncle and I...



"And then Rabbi looked at the bartender and said..."

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 3:17 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

that is a sic shot!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Thanks! Apparently my brother is taking claim for it -- even though I'm pretty sure my sister took it.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Brendan > Shaun said...

Av only took close up shots of everyone, mainly the ones where people are looking straight into the lens. I took the ones of everyone talking because she was being lazy... same story with the pictures from the last Christmas at Xavier's.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Good job brother! Since when do you read my site!?! lol

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.