Oh Punk

Karma! Cough, Cough...

So while my friends foolishly "called in sick" work to go shopping in down in the States I was in actually working away at the office -- high fever and all! Why do I have to suffer? Shouldn't they feel the wrath of Karma?

The last two nights have been hell -- but -- $100 in meds seemed to have done the trick!

Unexplainably, I found seven McDonald's hamburgers in my fridge! *gross* Was I so out of it that I don't remember going through a drive-thru? Apparently so. I have the receipt in my wallet!

Anyhow, for my dedication (and to spite my friends / teach them a lesson) hopefully Karma let me win the Princess Margaret hospital lottery!

And I don't want any $100 - $5,000. I want one of the jackpots. Big money, big money! (Who are we kidding, I'll take the $100)


Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 6:49 PM, Blogger R2K said...

: )

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh poor you hehe

Heard the trip was fun...damn it!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Oh yeah! The trip was awesome :)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.