Oh Punk

Love Actually: Starring the Hans Gruber?

Being Christmas and all, I was finally persuaded to see that Love Actually movie:



I can see why all you women love this movie. It's cute. It's funny. It's sad. It's pretty much eight or nine chick flicks rolled into one. I won't lie though: I liked it, I liked it alot...

... however, whenever Alan Rickman -- the eurotrash terrorist leader from Die Hard -- came on screen I couldn't pay attention to anything he was saying. All that kept running through my head was this scene from Die Hard:



"Now I have a machine gun... Ho-ho-ho..." -- kind of creepy, yes, I know. But Like Love Actually, Die Hard is a fantastic Christmas Movie. Remember not this post?

Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 11:01 PM, Blogger chinwhat said...

what the hell? did you film your tv playing DieHard?

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Why do you have to hate? I had it on while wrapping some gifts -- so I thought it'd be easier to just film it with my camera than rip it from the DVD.

You love it. Don't deny it!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.