Oh Punk

Merry Christmas Throwback

It's super early! I can't sleep. The guest room that I'm in at my parent's house is haunted (alright, it's just uncomortably warm -- Africa warm!)

With that said, here are two of my favourite old school Christmas pictures of my mom and I...






Must sleep... just a few more hours to go...

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

So much love ... what changed you? Why are you so full of hate?

Hate hate hate!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Oh come on buddy! I'm still full of love. I love to love. Love to love to hate that is.

Hater #1 is in the house. Although my random hating -- ie. "Oh God, the waiter is terrible, offer me a menu now!" -- has been reduced in my old age.

I'm less of snob *sigh*

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so cute love the 70's hair! hehe :)

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Thanks! I think it's such a funny/cute pic!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.