Oh Punk

Parking Incompetence

Are you kidding me?



Upon returning to my street parked car after a late night party I found the gem above tucked under my wiperblades. Parking enforcement officers are truly the scum of the earth. Them and tow truck drivers, of course.

So why the ticket? Not because my car was parked illegally, but for not applying my new licence plate sticker! He deemed my car unlicenced. Give me a break!

*Technically* I was at fault. I am certainly not happy, however being an upstanding citizen, I will pay.

On a side note: Parking enforcement people of the world, you are dirtbags. Be careful, for one of these days, you parasites will ticket the wrong person, a real nut-job -- a Frank Lucas type -- and we all know how Frankie handled his problems? Right...

So *think* before you ticket. I know it's difficult on a highschool education, but think...

And to the rest of you. If you're interested in selling your soul and dignity by becoming a parking ticket deadbeat, my city is hiring.

"Geee golly, it's $26/hr!" *rolls eyes*

Now out there and be somebody!

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

"I will not hate for the rest of 2007"

Remember Shuan, hating is like breathing. How long can you hold your breath?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Dork you told me it was because you parked on a snow bank....LIAR

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Lex: F-this. I'm using my "FREE HATE" pass. It doesn't count...

Ruby: Yeah, well I read the ticket properly later. The highway/immobile part was referring to my car! Annoying!! It's only $20 but still.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger COCO said...

I live in Upstate NY and we have something called DRIVEWAYS...which do not exist in the bad part of the Bronx that I went to...Anyways...I received a little present EVERYDAY that I was there. The last day the cop yelled up to the building and told me to leave the ticket on the wiper and they couldn't leave me a ticket in 24 hours...

-Nice blog!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Wow! That's painful! Damn ticket people -- sucks! At least it was only a ticket and not a TOW... ha!

thanks re: the compliment!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.