Oh Punk

Draft picks...

After the Raptor's game last night, coverage switched to some tennis match featuring the lovely Ana Ivanovic. As soon as they showed her picture...




...we all called out "Mine, called it."

In order to make it fair we had a deal which was the first person to blog her, claims her. People without blogs, tough luck. I went out after that, only to wake up and find that stupid Al had already blogged her. Too bad she's married (and you are too Al!)

I don't like tennis chicks anyway, so on that note, I'd like to spend my pick on Miss April Scott:




Marry me? lol...

Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 3:12 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

she looks like that girl from lost...the Canadian chick that was going out with the hobbit!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

no she doesn't!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Rubex: Are you kidding me? Do you even watch LOST? This woman is WAY hotter... lol (she also played Dasie Dukes on the made for TV version of the Dukes of Hazard remake.. lame, I know...)

Lex: Word. And since you're such a LOST fanboy, here's a picture of your favourite person, JJ Abrams:

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2006/0605/abrams0508.jpg

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.