Oh Punk

Good riddance!

"Look at my balls..." said one of my (hot) female neighbours who saw this pile of ornaments in my den while visiting! Pretty funny.

With that said, I finally got the Christmas tree down -- January 14 -- only 20 days post-Christmas, not too shabby...

... and make that two days in a row of labourous house work!
From now on just call me Shaunie Gulag (and can you believe predictive text didn't pick up the word "Gulag" -- are you kidding me?)

::This is a mobile blog post::

There are 9 comments:



At 9:08 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I hope the typo in the title of your post was on purpose. Although I don't see anything witty coming out of the misspelling.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Whatchu talkin' 'bout?

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

despicable.

PS: Firefox has a spell checker built-in. Built-in, son!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Not for Mandarin....

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Ming, Ming Ba!

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

Ha! Check the url! The only way to remove your typo is to delete this post ... and post it again!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Why do you need to be that way? eh?

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

punkage is in my DNA

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

So what you'r saying is your DNA is made up adenine, cyosine, guanine, thymine and punkamine?

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.