Oh Punk

In a rush?

Have you ever woken up late, rushed to get dressed and bolt out of the door -- only to realize around lunch time that you did something completely ridiculous?



"Wanna buy a watch?"

Tags:

There are 6 comments:



At 2:53 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

hahah
how did you not notice the first watch dude?

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I believe the woken up late part, but not the "ridiculous" part. Looks more like something completely glamarous

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

"We're flying first class... up in the sky..."

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

.. lol, Rubes, I don't know... it must've been under my sleeve or something!

Too funny!!!!!!!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger jennine said...

oh my god... when i was in fifth grade it was the coolest thing to wear three swatch watches.. now that you reminded me, i'm going to look at swatches...

:)
thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

That's funny... I totally remember girls doing that.

Sadly, mine was all a mistake! Boo urns!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.