Oh Punk

It's finally here...

Is *it* here yet? Is *it* here yet?

I've been impatiently checking my mailbox everyday since 2007 and today *it* FINALLY arrived!


So what's in the box? A book -- the best book ever!



Now don't go and judge a book by it's cover. This is no children's book. It's a printed collection of Nicholas Gurewitch's Perry Bible Fellowship!

Here's a small sampling of it's cartooned goodness:








If you don't find these funny, well, uhh.. I can't help you.

Thanks to a.i for giving me the heads up on the hard cover collection, and of course Chinovsky for his post that intro'd me to PFB. Who said I don't give props?

Now go out and buy a copy here, or if you're poor(er) check'em out for free here.

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 7:18 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

also a good one is the elephant dream. hahahha!

PBF FTW!!!!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

you're weird

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Who's weird? Me or Chinwhat?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

hahahaha! Now THAT'S hilarious!! So, does that make me weird??

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Agreed!!!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.