Oh Punk

Pain!

Ugh! Just removed half of the wire ties from my old DVD system.  Feels as if I've been working on the space shuttle...

... now all I have to do is install my new system and hide / re-tie everything, and I'm all set! 

My life is too stressful! Don't they have services to do this???

There are 2 comments:



At 5:59 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

why are you such a diva you should feel all manly now that you did something productive and uncluttered your life heheh

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

I'm just bitter that I did *ALL* the work to conceal the wiring of my old system and now that I've upgraded, it's like "What? I have to take out the hardcore concealment job that I did before, rewire everything and conceal them AGAIN?!"

It's stress! lol .. STRESS!!! But worth it for 1080 and HDMI video output *yes*

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.