Oh Punk

Alaska, Ontario

Yeah, what ever happened to Global Warming in North America?




We were hit hard by a freak snow storm last night. Just take a look at the parking lot this morning; it looks like some place in Siberia!

Thank goodness for quality snow tires...

Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

The priest was right during his Christmas homily: Global warming is nonsense.

Nonsense!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

You know if you go to church on Sunday he's going to run this "Some of you laughed at me on Christmas Eve when I told you that Global Warming is non-sense! When I told you I did my own research, you all mocked me. Now, look at the snow! Feel my wrath! I am the mean priest..."

Anyway, out of spite I hope that temperatures spike to 30 degrees C between now and then, just so he can't say "Told you so!"

haha...

Forget that guy! Seriously!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.