Oh Punk

The Chow stops here!

Today is Superbowl Sunday.



The currently undefeated New England Patriots must be stopped at all costs! It's not because I hate them, I just really hate their fans.

How can such a beautiful city such as Boston, generate such loud, self-centred and overly obnoxious fans?

Ask anyone... all you'll ever hear from Boston sportfan is: "Red Sox this. Patriots that. Celitics this! I am a man and I want to make out with Tom Brady, chow, chow, chow!"

Ugh! They still celebrate Doug Flutie's no-time-left hailmary pass that lifted Boston College over Miami in 1984! (I had lunch with him btw) Are you kidding me?

Given that the Boston Red Sox already have the most recent World Series title under their belt, and that 07-08 Boston Celtics are almost shoo-ins for the NBA title... should the Patriots win today, snap! We would be dealing with a trifecta of jeer equivalent to the axis of evil.

Boston fan would be eternally glorious, and there would be nothing to ever shut them up. Sure there's the NHL -- but -- who really watches that?

Go Giants! I've got my fingers crossed -- I'm off to a bowl party!

Also ... does anyone remember this commercial featuring Boston sportsfan when the Red Sox first won the World Series? AWESOME:



Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 7:01 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

"My left nut."

I am a sucker for perfection. Go Pats

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

Denis Leary rocks. Pats, not so much.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

1 - you name drop just as much as leo rautins!

2 - you make more outrageous statements than barbara costas! the green machine are NOT "shoe ins" for the nba title

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

So.. I just came from another blog where, umm.. let's just say the Pats' fans are crying their eyeballs out.

Then I guess someone is having a happy Monday.. :)

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Lex: They lost!

Greg: Leary does rock, so do the Jets. LOL

Chin: Yes, I am a name droppers as much as you are a hockey loving, nerd-rock hipster. Re: Celtics, we'll see come May!

Shemah: Too funny! I did have a Happy Monday... I'm actually still a tad bit happy :)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.