Oh Punk

Most wonderful time of the year

Here in Canada, it's that time of year again: TAXES

For the fourth year running I've filed mine on day one, today!



So why the picture of Posh Spice? Why not? You would rather see a screen capture of my tax software? Exactly. Smarten up!

Some people get excited for New Years Eve? Not me! Pshhh, February 11th baby. That's the one and only time during the year where I can officially tell the government "F*** you, pay me!"

According to a recent study, over 60% of Canadians receive tax refunds with an average return of $1800. That's quite a bit of money! I can't fathom how people won't claim FREE MONEY on time. If you're too good / rich / lazy for your refund, give it to me, I'll take it.

Now all that's left to figure out is what to do with the refund. Save for a rainy day? Blah! Take some extra classes? Are you kidding me? Donate to charity? Sure, it's a good idea in theory...

... but I've got some better ideas. I'm going to do the following:

1) Buy a cheap $3500, low-CC motorbike to putter around the block with.




2) Take another open wheel racecar course. Vroom, bitch, vroom.



-- and last but not least --

3) Hop on a flight to France, where even the television reporters are hot!



"C'est vrais" -- that's French for it's true! That would be Melissa Theuria, dreamy! I'm pretty sure everyone else in France -- that I'll notice at least -- looks like her too...

... so it's a good things my friends don't speak the language, can't wait for them to try and speak to women before I interject with my "Hey, you've found my gay friends!"

CB for life! But seriously, a couple weeks in the Old World wouldn't be too shabby.

So what are you doing with your tax refund?

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 6:36 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

i say we all go to goa instead.

there, we can see more brown people who think they're too good to be brown. 'what the-?'

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

our tax refund goes straight into the new house fund. Hardwood floors, quartz countertops, 52" Sharp Aquos, and all the etceteras.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

My refund is going to bank of mom and dad..or wait was it a vacation?

GOA hahah

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Chin: Goa eh? I'd be interested.. it would really expensive to fly there, but dirt cheap after that -- unless we stay at the nice fancy, rich places.. yes! That's an idea!

Lex: Yes! New house fund is always good. Re: 52" Aquos, let's hope HD is available in your area -- it'll be funny if it's not! SNAP!

Ruby: VACATION!!!!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.