Oh Punk

Worst Seats in the House

Kobe and the Los Angeles Lakers were in town this weekend...

I jumped onto Ticketmaster's site and scouped up some last minute seats. I should've booked earlier, because availability was so poor that this was our view from the best seats available (that weren't $1650 each):



Officially the worst seats in the house! They weren't even seats. It was a dimly lit standing room only section on the last row of the upper deck. Are you kidding me?

We were so high up that the media gondola above us protruded into our field of vision and blocked our view of the scored board. No worries though, the Air Canada Centre is equipped with "scoreboard" monitors:



Too bad we're not NBA groupie skank like these two chicks:



They were at the will call booth beside me and were all like "Yeah. So, one of the players left us tickets. His name is Derek..." -- I'm sure they had steallar tickets too.

Derek Fisher, wherever you are I'm sure you can get better girls than that! What's wrong with you? I know that you have hos in diff-er-ent are-a codes but, smarten up.

And apparently, I'm not the only person who likes NBA ballers. My friend sent me a cheque to pay for the his ticket from the game. Look what he wrote in the MEMO field (click picture to enlarge):



So it continues, oh well. Anyone see D.Wade's new commercial for Verizon that aired during the superbowl? It's hilarious:



Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 1:32 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

hahah so did you actually deposit the cheque!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Didnt' cash it .. yet .. but I will -- through a machine! hah

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

i couldn't even wave my flag!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Well hopefull we'll get better seats next time!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.