Oh Punk

He didn't see it coming!

Sure, at first glance it's just me reading a braille sign (FYI, the braille sign read "307, Seats 1-14") ...



... but to me, it's symbolic. You may have noticed my moderately-challenged friend, John. He's the fool trying to get into the background of the picture. When people aren't look, he always does that.

He also seems to always make bets that he can't win. Most recently John wagered that I could *not* get into better shape than him by June 1st.

Loser pays for fancy-schmancy dinner at Toronto's Harbour Sixty steakhouse.

Considering at the time I couldn't fit into any of my clothes -- and -- that I had a fondness for the good life, at least foodwise, John had made a pretty safe bet.

Or did he? With a Euro trip on the horizon, I had promised to get in shape. John quickly dismissed it with a "Whatever guy!"

Anyhow John, wherever you are, I decided to put together a little graph of my "getting in shape" progress:



Bet you didn't see that coming? Start saving up, I'm eating the surf & turf meal!

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 9:50 AM, Blogger Blondie said...

Good job with the getting in shape. I think I'm going to have to do something like that myself.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

wow you posted your weight hehe I thought that you were more vain!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

lame

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Blondie: Thanks!!! The spreadsheet is a real reminder / motivator -- can't take credit though, I stole the idea from "The Biggest Loser." Also, you are totally in awesom shape, what are you talking about?!!?

Ruby: Ha, vain? No way... plus you're lucky I don't have abs or something.. otherwise every other post! hahahah

Alexis: This coming from a guy who primarily posts about Raptors games. Where's my $40 btw?! (Its $50, but I owe you ten from your NCAA win...)

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

harbour sixty = most over-rated stakehouse in Toronto, right up there with Ruth Chris. There are much better steaks to be had in Toronto.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.