Oh Punk

Old El Paso

Alright, some of the Old El Paso's marketing slogans have been borderline sexual...



... but, their latest campaign is just ridiculous. Over the radio today, I heard an with their new slogan: "Old El Paso, it's like a Fiesta in a box!"

Are you kidding me? Aren't these screened? I'm just actually upset I didn't hear that line before I went to Mexico... jk!

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 11:28 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

hahah stand and stuff! Classic shit

sex=food

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Blondie said...

Yeah... you just ruined tacos for me.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

ruby: what?!

blondie: Funny, I've been craving tacos all day.. lol

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.100datingwebsites.com

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.