Oh Punk

Karate Fun with Cardboard!

While assembling boxes during my most recent home re-organization project, I decided to build a massive wall of boxes and karate kick 'em. The results were very Street Fighter 2 bonus stage like:



Don't lie. You're pretty jealous. Yeah, I knew it.

Tags:

There are 6 comments:



At 8:01 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

You are beyond lame! "At night Shaun chops boxes cause that is all he can get" Oh PUNK!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger chris said...

you should have used the sf2 bonus stage music! that would be awesome

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

Dude.. that wasn't a Karate Chop.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

ruby: whatever! THat's how I do housework. If I had a maid, I'd be doing her.

Chris: I might just do a mini video with the SF2 stage and just box brekaing scene.. do you know what song was the bonus music for the brick level???

Karl: It was a Karate kick.. close enough! I'm a certified black belt. Ask Chris!!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Barbie said...

I don't really want to admit knowing you. You have far too much time on your hands :P

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Barbie: You are dead on Saturday....

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.