Oh Punk

Re-gifting nouveau? I'll say!

After being away on Christmas holidays for over two weeks my friend and co-worker, Gary, walks into the office holding a festively wrapped box.

"I know it's a little late, but Merry Chrismas buddy" he said as he presented me the gift.

Oh snap! Gary got me a Christmas gift? Wrapped with a ribbon and all? Wow. That was quite thoughtful! What a nice guy!

That was until I glanced down at the tag (pardon the shoddy photo):



Yes. What you are seeing is correct.

Gary received a present from someone and without unwrapping it, decided it wasn't for him. Leaving affixed the original label, he struck out his name and the sender's name -- and -- creatively replaced it with to "Shaun" & from "Gary"

Can you believe that ish?

I was spitefully hoping the box would contain some rare pirate gold coin collection, but it didn't. I guess brandy filled chocolates are a close second.

F'ing Gary.

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 3:33 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

haha that was cold and funny!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

ITS A FAKE!!! THE HANDWRITING IS THE SAME!!!! but still damn funny LOL

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

LOL I checked the handwriting! It was actually different!!! Jokes!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

It wasn't a fake, I witnessed the entire thing. It was an actual, real regifting of a sealed present.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Totally!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.