Oh Punk

NohPunk!

So I return from my blogging break and the hate sites are already up! Take a look at my friend Al's post:

Don't visit his website!



I am boycotting Shaun's blog, and I implore you to do the
same.


Why?

Shaun stopped blogging a while ago, and he'll give you a whole bunch of wack reasons why. The fact is that he stopped. But that's not the reason why I want you to boycott.

Why?

Because when he stopped writing, he also stopped reading. No comments on anybody's blog the whole year. Until recently ... When he started writing again. Selfish! Also, I'm boycotting because he punked my last post.

Such hatred? Why the hate, it's not 2K8. F-that guy man!

Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 2:13 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

he hates cause he loves ya!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Still - show compassion. Make me feel welcomed to the f'ing blogging community. Such hatred of friends. Not impressed!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.