Oh Punk

Put your hands up for Detroit...

This past weekend me zoomed down to Detroit for our annual trip to the North American International Auto Show.



Despite the economic downturn, the show was great.

GM, Honda and Toyota showcased the latest in hybrid technologies, while the rest scrambled to keep pace. Stages through the COBO Center were packed with hot technology, hot cars and what seemed to be a neverending stream of hot women: The new Allante -- I love Kelly Bundy.

Unlike last year, I wasn't quite the photowhore. Here are a few pictures of our adventures:


Above: Scion's display of customizable cars! Awesome.




Above: *Drool* Audi's R8



Above: Lambo heaven. I didn't even notice the models prancing around giving out misc PR garbage. What a hot bunch of cars. I so need to get a better paying job...



Above: GM's World Headquarters, the REN CEN. Too bad the resto -- Coach Insignia -- on the 71st floor was closed. Thank God for Tunnel BBQ.



Above: Is it me, or does downtown Detroit remind you of I am Legend? The sun was setting so we had to get the *F* out.






Above: Speaking of "I am Legend" we managed to get some time in the "hood." Good times. And yes, that first building really was an abandoned police station! POLICE STATION!

Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 8:08 PM, Blogger Lena! said...

Ooooh, that Audi has my name on it!!!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

Get in line Charlene! *grin*

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.