Oh Punk

Red light special...

While driving, do you ever notice that you can never score a red light when trying to take a bite out of delicious drive-thru goodness?



... but when you do, you always say stuff like "I hope to God I'm stuck at this red light for eight minutes..."

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 2:43 PM, Blogger Lena! said...

Hmmm... you know, I'm not a fan of the Wendy's cheeseburger because I always find that the patties are way too thin. It's like a 1/16 pounder.

To prove this point, I notice that the tomato in your burger is approximately 3 times the thickness of the actual meat. WTF? You paid money for that?!?!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

It was only $1.39! How can you go wrong?! :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Lena! said...

Yes, this is true. I concur. And I should really commend you for sticking to a small cheeseburger at 2 am instead of inhaling a double whopper :)

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Gross - I never ever eat in my car! Rule #1 to having a pristine car.....

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Lena! Ha. Yes. A 2am double whopper is not good for the waistline! lol

Ruby: I'm sure you've broken that at some point.......

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.