Oh Punk

What can brown do for you?

What can brown do for you? I can deliver, that's what!

My friend Al has decided to boycott my blog because I'm a fair-weather writer. F-that guy.

Out of spite, I will be delivering each of my posts, live to his comment feed:



Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 2:48 PM, Blogger Lena! said...

You're a meanie.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

I'm also willing to deliver to Milton should he start deleting these... *grin*

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Lena! said...

Hilarious! I didn't realize how funny it was until I actually went on his blog and came across the comment :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

HAHA spamming his comment section!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

I need to keep up with this! haha

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.