Oh Punk

Big Ballin' Sub



Visiting Subway restaurants can be problematic. I always encounter dilemmas such as "Which sub should I get?" or "What type of bread would be best for this sub?"

When it comes to Subway, I have 99 problems, but their products being inexpensive for me ain't one"

A while back, we were heading home from a nightclub. We pit-stopped into a sandwich shop, surveyed the menu and ordered. I was up first. I whipped out my wallet and paid for the driver and myself. Two large subs, two drinks, $16.

"Can I help you?" the sandwich maker asks the third and last in our group.

His focus shifts from the menu and onto the sandwich artist in disgust. "Yes, but none of these subs fit my **ballin'** taste."

"Excuse me?"

"I need something classier. Something your menu doesn't have. Can we make something custom?"

"Yes, but I'll charge you extra."

"No problem, I'm **ballin'**, I can afford anything here."

NEVER, EVER tell a storekeeper you're ballin'. That's like writing a blank cheque. One sandwich later, no drink, $18. He ordered an extra slice of cheese and it brought the total to $20. Long live the Big Ballin' Sub!

FOOLISH.

Tags:

There are 8 comments:



At 1:38 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

HOLY SHIT $20 bucks for a sub...you can get a freaking pizza for that or a bucket of chicken...like I would know right?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Barbie said...

Aw I miss subs :(

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

Rubes: Hey man, he's a "baller" he can afford it! LOL LOL

Barbie: There exists no gluten free sub?

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

mmmm... gluten-tastic....

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Barbie said...

Gluten free bread is gross...like super gross...might as well just chew on rubber

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

Let's buy some and go on a picnic???

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lena! said...

Wow, I sure wish I knew what was on that $20 sub!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

So do I, so do I! Probably includes $15 share in Subway holdings or something.. lol lol

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.