Oh Punk

Jumping, jumping...

Aren't jumping pictures fun?



Found this picture over the weekend. Needless to say it was taken by Reflecting Pool in Washington DC. Former president G-Dubb was surely rolling in his tomb.

Lincoln? He was probably thinking that Lex always gets great hang time. Chin is showing off his belly. I'm uselessly flapping my wings, while Air Jordan is simply Air Jordan. Ahhh, good old Linky.

Speaking of monument desecration, this picture reminds me of this picture. Geez, I can't take these guys ANYWHERE.

Anyhow, karma has attacked. I'm dying from a migraine. Back to bed for me! Love me or hate me, send me an email.

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lena! said...

Love this picture! Hope you're feeling better :)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

I love the jumping shots! Who started this trend in Team ID? I want to partake in a shot one day heheh

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

I believe Chin was the originator!!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Blondie said...

I'm all over the jumping pictures!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.