Oh Punk

Lending a helping hand...

Never call me for help, especially if your name is Ruby and your car happened to die across the street from my place, as in I can see you from my balcony!

If so, you will become a video blog entry...



Tags:

There are 8 comments:



At 9:54 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

haha you kill me Shaun! It's even funnier on the blog haha

Thanks buddy I owe ya!

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

Take down your Christmas lights dude...

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

Seriously, its March, e-Karl is right, lose the lights.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Lena! said...

Rubes you're a DWEEB!!!!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

Rubes: ha!

Karl/Greg: Well.. I'm only taking the set off once they die out. They've been on continuously since Mid-November... not too bad!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

URGGGG

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Blondie said...

I'm sure her friends were impressed with the total runaround while all they needed was help!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

Hey, if you call me.. that's what you get! LOL

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.