Oh Punk

Refuse to lose...

Yes, it's March 21st -- however -- the Christmas lights will stay up and stay on. They have been running straight since November 2008.



Out of four segments of lights, the above is the only set that still illuminates. Conserve energy? Uhhh, no.

Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 1:04 PM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Why must you leave them up - its not like we can find your condo from street level with them on *rolls eyes*

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

Hey Rubes.. I think his leaving them on is one of those "My d*ck's bigger than yours" things

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

No way! I just wanna see how long these lights will last for. Hope they die before I need to break out my patio laterns ......

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.