Oh Punk

Do I look Korean to you?

On Sunday, Y E Yang came from behind to beat Tiger Woods for the 2009 PGA Championship. Coincidentally, a couple of the guys and I hit the local driving range.



We step into the proshop, and an older gentleman behind the counter points to my Philipino friend: "You, you're Korean! You guys won today!"

Chin: "Nah, I'm not Korean?"
Old man: "You're not Korean? You're not Korean? What are you?"
Chin: "I'm Philipino"
Old man: "What's the difference? You people won!"

Maybe I'm a jerk, but I found that hilarious. Remind's me of Chappelle's bit on Do I look Chinese?


What wasn't hilarious was Chin's intentional lack of taping my Ryan Howard golf swing:





Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 7:37 AM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

The difference is that I'm nothing like stupid Jon

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger chinwhat said...

you spelled 'Filipino' wrong

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

Lex: Agreed...

Chin: What's the difference? It's all the same!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL where was the real Korean at!


same difference muhaha

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Blondie said...

ahahaha, I love the intentional non taping! So great!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.