Oh Punk

G.I Nooooooooooo!

I've seen some pretty bad movies, but GI Joe takes the cake.


Even though my ticket was paid for -- with two slices of pizza, popcorn, nachos and two drinks at a theatre across the street from my condo -- when the credits rolled, I *STILL* felt ripped off.

GI Joe was complete with terrible acting, an equally awful storyline, and clearly green-screened sets; not to mention CG worse than Dune 2!!!

If it weren't for Sienna Miller (I love her) and Rachel Nichols (I also love her) this movie would score a 0 out of 10. Instead it receives a 0.5 out of 10. Good work ladies, good work!

Here is a list of things I'd rather do than watch GI Joe again:

- Praying the rosary... all mysteries... while kneeling... on rice...
- Volunteering with H1N1 infected lepers in Mexico City
- Having lunch with Ben Stein
- Eating hardcore Indian food in my new car with the windows rolled up
- Shot gunning cans of Vienna sausages and chasing with warm cans of Red Bull



Above: Sienna Miller. "Hola Senorita!!!"

Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lil Lex said...

I haven't watched this movie, but it's on my list of worst movies of all time.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger OhPunk! said...

100% worst movie ever.. worse than Ernest saves Christmas... and Ernest goes to Camp...

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Blondie said...

Worse than Transformers 2?

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.